CHOC CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl, leaving some of the cacao nibs as leftovers to later sprinkle on top
- Mould the cookie dough into circle shapes, and then place the remaining cacao nibs on top before placing into the oven
- Bake at 160 degrees Celsius (fan-forced) for 25-30 minutes. However check regularly to ensure this temperate and length of time is ideal with your oven.
- Pull out of the oven, and allow cooling for 5-10 minutes before placing them in the fridge for 1-2 hours to further set.
- Optional – drizzle with 100% pure maple syrup or agave nectar on top.
These cookies are best eaten when completely cooled, as they don’t hold their shape when eaten when still warm.