MINI CHOC PROTEIN CUPCAKES
Look at them...just sitting there...waiting for you to fall in love with them...
prep: 10 mins total: 25 minsyield: 10
- 1/2 cup all-purpose wholemeal flour (or sub for GF)
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Chocolate Lean Protein
- 2.5 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Combine flour, protein, cacao, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into mini cupcake mould and bake for ~12-15 minutes. Cooking time varies according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from moulds. Decorate if desired and enjoy!