SALTED CARAMEL & CHOC SWIRL CUPCAKES
You'll stop at muffin to get these delicious cupcakes in your mouth! It's true, they're so good they bake me crazy!
prep: 15 mins cook: 12-15 mins makes: 12
- Preheat the oven to 180*C or 350*F.
- Add the agave, almond milk, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar into a bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and stir together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Transfer half of the batter into another bowl and stir through the Salted Caramel Lean Protein.
- Add the Chocolate Lean Protein and Cacao to the remaining half of the batter and mix until smooth.
- Add dollops of each mix into cupcake moulds and swirl using a skewer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until risen and cooked through.
- Cool completely before removing from moulds. Decorate & enjoy!