5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
It's fast to make and certainly doesn't lose at all in taste! This 5 minute wonder is a great dessert option when speed is key!
time: 5 minsserves: 1
- 3 tbsp plain all-purpose wholewheat flour
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp + 1 tsp room temperature water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Add flour, cacao, sugar, baking powder and salt into a small bowl. Whisk well.
- Pour in the coconut oil and water. Mix until you end up with a smooth batter.
- Transfer into a small mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes (the cooking time will vary from microwave to microwave so play around with the timing, some may need more some may need less!)
- Top with a piece of chocolate and dig in!