BEET BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
With a funky fresh pairing of beetroot and berry, this smoothie bowl screams desire in both taste and colour!
time: 12 minsserves: 2
- 1 small piece of beetroot (about 2 tbsp worth of finely chopped beets)
- 1 pink lady apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mixed berries - strawberries & raspberries
- 5-6 frozen mango chunks
- 2 fresh bananas
- Handful mixed nuts (for our good source of fat)
- Small splash of liquid to blend
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Immunity berry powder
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Acai powder
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl, top with ingredients of choice and dig in!