MATCHA CHOC CHIP NICECREAM
Matcha and choc chips is definitely a delicious matcha made in heaven! Enjoy this any time of day, especially as a guilt-free dessert!
time: 10 minsserves: 1
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Matcha
- 1/4 tsp Tropeaka Spirulina
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegan choc chips or cacao nibs
- Add the bananas, matcha, spirulina, vanilla extract, maple syrup and almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in either choc chips or cacao nibs and fold through.
- Eat immediately in a Tropeaka Coconut Bowl or freeze for an extra 30 minutes before serving for a thicker consistency.