BERRY ORANGE & VANILLA CHEESECAKE
Whether it's for a birthday, a special occasion or simply you're hungry, this gorgeous superfood cake is anything but plain!
time: 15 mins + chilling timemakes: 1 small cake
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Acai powder
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add almond meal, cashew butter, salt and maple syrup into a bowl and mix well. Press into a small cake tin and sit in the fridge.
- Add all remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of base, decorate with toppings and place into the fridge overnight. Serve!