CHOC PB CHEESECAKE
We'll forgive you if you accidentally think that these taste too good to be a healthy treat!
time: 20 mins + setting timeserves: 12
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Maca
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add all base ingredients into a blender and blend until crumbly.
- Press into mini cupcake moulds and place in the freezer while making the filling.
- For the filling, combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, gradually adding in the coconut milk as needed to help blend the mixture.
- Fill up the moulds and place back into the freezer overnight or until fully set.
- Remove from moulds and decorate with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!