These healthy and delicious pancakes are perfect for breakfast and will keep you going strong well into the day!
time: 15 mins serves: 1
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Toppings of your choice e.g. fresh strawberries, dairy-free chocolate sauce (Tropeaka Cacao + coconut cream + maple syrup), chopped nuts or seeds etc
- Add flour, baking powder, cacao, coconut sugar, cinnamon & salt into a bowl. Whisk well.
- Pour in almond milk & vanilla and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Cook on low-medium heat for 3-4 minutes on one side then 2-3 minutes on the other.
- Top with fresh strawberries & maple syrup or chocolate sauce. Enjoy!