COCONUT & RASPBERRY POPSICLES
A delicious indulgence for those of all ages, looking to have a healthy dessert or snack at any time during the day!
prep: 15 mins total: 2 hours serves: 4
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 1/2 tbsp Tropeaka Immunity
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
Add coconut milk, cashews, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Combine raspberries, Tropeaka Immunity, maple syrup and lemon juice in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour in a little bit of the coconut mixture followed by the raspberry mixture into popsicle moulds until filled up to the top. Try and evenly distribute it so you're able to get a bit of raspberries in every bite.
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!