LEMON, BLUEBERRY & POPPYSEED MUG CAKE
A guilt-free treat that's perfect for an on the run fuel-up, or after-dinner-delight!
time: 5 minsserves: 1
- 3 tbsp plain all-purpose wholemeal flour (or sub for GF Flour)
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein or Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp ripe mashed banana
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Dash of vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp frozen blueberries, lightly coated in flour
- Combine flour, protein, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and poppy seeds into a bowl. Whisk well.
- Add in the banana, lemon juice, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold through the frozen blueberries.
- Transfer the mixture into a mug and microwave for up to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Note that the cooking time will vary depending on your microwave so start with 1m 30s and go up from there if needed.