MATCHA CHOC CHIP LOAF
Fun, unique and tasty would be a few words to describe this amazing creation! This loaf makes enough to last a few days, unless your family or friends find out about it!
prep: 10 mins cook: 35-40 mins makes: 8-10 slices
- 1 cup plain AP wholewheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Tropeaka Matcha
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Add flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in the milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold through the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing. Enjoy. (Tastes best when warmed up!)