MINI CHOC OREO CHEESECAKE
Chocolate, cheesecake and Oreos...three of the best coming together for one deliciously desirable dessert!
time: 15 minsmakes: 6 mini cheesecakes
- 6 oreos, crushed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of liquid of choice if needed (to blend)
- Dairy-free chocolate
- Crushed oreos
- Add base ingredients into a small bowl and mix until well-combined.
- Press into mini silicone moulds and place into the freezer.
- In the meantime, blend all filling ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour on top of base and place into the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve, decorate with extra chocolate & oreos and enjoy!!