NO-BAKE BROWNIES W/ CHOC CASHEW FROSTING
This delicious-ness is a piece of cake to create...well, technically it's a piece of brownie!
prep: 20 mins total: 1 hour 20 mins yield: 8-10 pieces
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup or 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Tropeaka Cacao
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Cacao
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Add walnuts and cashews into a blender or food processor. Process for 2-3 minutes on high speed until you reach a fine consistency. Add in cacao and salt and process again until well incorporated.
- Add in Medjool dates and vanilla and process until dates have broken down.
- Slowly pour in the maple syrup until you reach a sticky fudgy mixture (will probably form a ball in the food processor, that's when you know you're done).
- Press into a lined cake tin and sit in the fridge.
- In the meantime, add all frosting ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Take out brownie mixture and pour on top, using a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the frosting on top.
- Return to the fridge for an hour before slicing up and serving. Top with crushed walnuts & a pinch of sea salt if desired.