SALTED CARAMEL ALMOND PROTEIN LOAF
This guilt-free, low carb, and fiber-rich bread recipe is delicious enough to serve as a dessert!
time: 1 hour serves: 8-10
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond meal
- 1/2 cup Tropeaka Salted Caramel Lean Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 180*C and line a loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Add banana into a large bowl and mash well. Add in the rice malt syrup, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and almond milk and mix well.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Gently fold through the almonds.
- Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow loaf to cool before slicing.