SALTED CARAMEL PROTEIN CHEESECAKES
If you only ever make one salted caramel recipe, make sure it's this one!
time: 15 mins + setting timeserves: 6 large single serve cakes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup light agave syrup
- 1/4 cup natural coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, to blend
- 1/2 cup Tropeaka Salted Caramel Lean Protein
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into moulds and place into the freezer to set.
- Once set, remove from moulds and decorate with your favourite toppings.
- Allow cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before eating. Enjoy!