SALTED CARAMEL PROTEIN GRANOLA
You'll love this energy-boosting granola recipe that's perfectly crispy and super easy to make.
time: 40 minsmakes: 3 cups
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (look for gluten-free variety)
- 1 cup mixed nuts & seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Salted Caramel Lean Protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 160*C (320 degrees Fahrenheit). Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine oats, nuts & seeds, coconut, protein, cinnamon and salt into a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in the rice malt syrup and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Spread onto the baking tray in an even layer and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden, giving it a stir at the halfway mark.
- Cool for 10 minutes before giving the granola another stir. Cool completely and transfer into an air-tight jar or container. Store at room temperature for up to 1 month.