STRAWBERRY COCONUT CHEESECAKE
You'll go coconuts over this berry rich, creamy, and fluffy cheesecake recipe that's filled with all the yummy goodness, minus the guilt!
time: 15 mins + chill overnight yield: 1 mini cake
- Combine the cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, lemon juice and coconut water powder into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour half of the batter into the bottom of your cake mould. Place into the freezer.
- Add in the strawberries and Immunity powder and blend.
- Once coconut layer has set a little, pour the berry layer on top.
- Return to freezer to chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from mould and decorate. Thaw for 10-15 mins at room temperature before serving.